Pharmaceutical material female hormone Estriol CAS NO.50-27-1
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Metric Tons|
|Price:||USD $1 - $1 / Metric Ton|
|Payment Terms:||D/A,Western Union|
1. For cervicitis, especially for menopausal syndrome, senile vaginitis.
2. used as a supplementary drug trimester abortion and abortion.
3. for enlarged prostate, prostate cancer and the like.
4. rapid increase peripheral leukocytes role, generally 1 to 3 after treatment began to take effect, but the effect of short duration. Chemotherapy or radiotherapy-induced leukocyte reduction effective.
5. can reduce vascular permeability and fragility, can be used to treat a variety of bleeding, menorrhagia, hysterectomy or tonsils, are fast hemostasis.
1. Estriol can be a weak or strong estrogen depending on if it is given acutely or chronically when given to immature animals, but is an antagonist when given in combination with estradiol. Estriol may play a role in the development of breast cancer, but based on in vitro research, does appear to act as an antagonist to the G-protein coupled estrogen receptor. Though estriol is used as part of the primarily North American phenomenon of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, it is not approved for use by the FDA or Health Canada.
2. Though initial research in the 1970s suggested it could be used therapeutically as an estrogen, subsequent research failed to confirm this hypothesis. In pregnant women with multiple sclerosis, estriol reduces the disease's symptoms noticeably, according to researchers at UCLA's Geffen Medical School.